Me X BTS [part 2]

Morning morning!!  It’s Aberly again, it’s near noon in my country.  What time is it in your country now?  

Today’s post is part 2 of Me X BTS, and the interviewee is another friend who has been to BTS HYYH Asia tour, Donna. 
HYYH Asia tour model card -
Jimin, Jungkook, J-hope,
SUGA, V,
Jin, Rap Monster  

Donna has been my classmate since senior high as well as Vicky.  She studies in Taipei now, and we two will visit each other 1-2 times a semester. 

Donna is one of my besties, and she knows K-pop extremely well.  She even learns Korean for this purpose, which respected by me of her enthusiasm.  I will become an ARMY is all because of her suggestion and recommend of BTS lol.  Let’s see how Donna will answer to these questions!
HYYH Asia tour -
V, Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, Rap Monster, SUGA, J-hope
Q1. When did you become an ARMY?
    A: It has been more than two years. It's about the time when I'm a senior high school student.

Q2. Why you would become an ARMY?  What’s the motivation? Is it because of a song, a member, or other heart striking moment?
A: At first, I was just attracted by their choreography, so I started to listen to their songs and understand the meaning of the lyrics.  Then I gradually liked them, so I tried to remember their name.  Anyway, it all began with their choreography version video of "I Need U"*CLICK* I NEED U dance practice

Q3. Which member is your bias? (Who do you like the most?)
A: It must be Suga!

Why?
A: There're too many reasons making me fell for him!!!  Let me simply organize them for you, to me, he is an existence of god and my faith.  (Sorry for her explosive fan girl announcement lol)
SUGA - Donna's faith

Q4. Talk about your favorite song or album.
A: My lately favorite is "Tomorrow".  As to the reason, I am afraid I can't tell you why because I don't know haha, I just love it.  
Maybe "Tomorrow" is a song that you can gain some power from lyrics.  When I am in a bad mood or just lost myself in an unknown way, it may be a good choice to gather myself again and make me clam down.

Also because the song was composed by Suga, do I make you wrong?
A: Absolutely nope.

Q5. BTS came to Taiwan for their HYYH Asia tour in 2015, and you attended it right?  Can you talk about the feeling during the whole day? 
A: Yeah, after arriving the place where the concert located, all I could feel myself was only excitement and excitement.

Q6. How did they impress you or touching you?  Is there any touching part or interesting part?
A: You mean the day I came in the concert? 
(Yes.) 
Umm...actually nothing.  It doesn't mean that their performance was bad that day, it just too amazing to believe that I have seen them with my eyes but not on my phone screen.  Believe me, you will never forget what you get after a wonderful and fantastic concert.  It was definitely a beautiful night.
HYYH Asia tour -
J-hope, Jungkook, V, SUGA,
Jimin, Rap Monster, Jin

Q7. Why they have the attraction to motivate you to spend money to take a long transportation and watch the concert in Taipei?
A: Because they are BTS and I'm their ARMY!  This is the biggest and simplest reason to be my motivation to see them.

Q8. Do you think the experience of attending the concert is worth remembering? Does BTS’ concert deserved to attend?
A: Absolutely I do!  I can tell everyone if they come to Taiwan again, I will go for them again.  And maybe I will even go to Korea for them someday.  
(Not “maybe,” it’s definitely.)  
LOL, right, right, I definitely will go to Korea for them someday.

Q9. The boys just took 2017 BBMAs Top Social Artist Award home.  Can you talk about the feeling of you toward this event?  About they has become world known band.
A: I'm surprise at first, but I don't hold this feeling too long for they deserve this wonderful award.  Then I feel so terrible because now I realize I have more than 300000000 rivals who fights against me for the seven boys
  
(I am afraid of this, too LOL)

Q10. Thanks for today’s interview, do you have any words to our ARMY family, BTS, or those who almost fall into this family?
A: If I can say to someone, it must not for ARMY but for BTS.🌚  Just kidding hahahahah, I just want to say "Love BTS, support BTS, strong BTS, be proud of being an ARMY forever" to everyone who love them. 
shooting during Jin's birthday -
Jungkook, V, Jin, Rap Monster, J-hope
SUGA, Jimin
And that’s all my interview to Donna, what a fan girl. Numberless explosive answers.Anyway, I can feel her love toward these boys through the answers, and I believe BTS deserve her love and people’s respect because of their talent and effort


That’s all for today’s post, hope you like the topic this time!!  And gain some opinion and point of view to BTS from other people as well.  The most important, if you can learn more about them through Me X BTS interview I will be very happy about that!  Leave comment below if you have any words to me, I am glad to interact with you.  See yall next post!

留言

熱門文章