Me X BTS [part 1]

What’s blogging!!  It’s Aberly again.  I come back with some new posts this week because I didn’t update previous week lol.  

Sooooooo what’s today’s topic?  I interviewed two of my friends who attended BTS’ HYYH Asia tour in 2015 about the concert and other questions about BTS.  Let’s check their Me X BTS!!

BTS HYYH concert -
Jungkook, J-hope, Jimin, Rap Monster, V, Jin, SUGA
Vicky was my classmate from the first grade in senior high, and after graduation she goes to study in Taipei while I start my college life in Kaohsiung.  Although we are in different cities now, I still go to visit her once a semester.  Here’s her answer to my question.

Q1. When did you become an ARMY?
A: Approximately 2014.

Q2. Why you would become an ARMY?  What’s the motivation? Is it because of a song, a member, or some other heart striking moment?
A: Their musical style is catching.  Both of songs and one of the members are my motivation to support them.

Q3. Which member is your bias? (Who do you like the most?)
A: V is my type.

Why? 
A: First, it’s his personality traits that attracts me. He is such an easy-going boy that wearing a smile all the time, but he won’t let his fans see his vulnerability. 
    Second, though he is definitely a handsome guy (I know he is well-known for his golden ratio side face.)  Yeah, and he always does something hilarious thing to amuse others and doesn’t care about showing his dummy face expression.  He is really an engaging boy! 
V's cute dummy face expressions during fan meeting

Q4. Talk about your favorite song or album.
A: Umm…. I think “Spring day” will be my first choice because of it has many resonances for me.  (Spring day is BTS’ latest released single in Feb.) The image of its lyrics is a little bit gloomy though its name is “Spring day”.  It conveys bright hope but dim despair, warm spring but frozen winter, yellowing photos but clearing memory. Life is from nothing to something but it finally can’t be everlasting.
Spring Day MV -
Jungkook, V, SUGA, Jimin, J-hope, Rap Monster, Jin

Q5. BTS came to Taiwan for their HYYH Asia tour in 2015, and you attended it right? 
A: Yep.

Can you talk about the feeling during the whole day? 
A: To be honest, it felt unreal because I even got the chance to highfive with members.(I AM SO ENVY)  HAHAHA but it was still an exciting concert overall.  Plus it was my first time to enjoy a concert at general admission (GA), which meant a lot to me.  Even that day rained cats and dogs I still very hype!!  To sum up, the feeling was like after excitement there left full of blankness and serenity lol.

Q6. How did they impress you or touching you?  Is there any touching part or interesting part?
A: Well, the fact is that GA was really really stuffy, and I was kept crowded and squeezed by other fans so part of time I actually lost my conscience a bit lol.  As to the most impressive part is that they always wearing big and warm smile on their faces; interacting and singing with fans although they had already extremely exhausted, which was the most touching part to me.

Q7. Why they have the attraction to motivate you to spend money to take a long transportation and watch the concert in Taipei?
A: What fans think is that no matter how long the road was, no matter how far it takes to get to their boys, they will do it because they love BTS.

Q8. Do you think the experience of attending the concert is worth remembering?  Does BTS’ concert deserved to attend?
A: Absolutely yes. They are worth the wait!

Q9. The boys just took 2017 BBMAs Top Social Artist Award home.  Can you talk about the feeling of you toward this event?  About they has become world known band.
A: Their effort is for all to see; they deserve what they put life and spirit in.  They challenging themselves in every album, and experimenting different styles.  In my opinion, they won’t be so famous if they aren’t able to bring surprise to people as well as their fans.  *CLICK* BTS won BBMAs

Q10. Thanks for today’s interview, do you have any words to our ARMY family, BTS, or those who almost fall into this family?
A: No matter you are still in K-pop group or had already leave it, the feeling of once liked your idol before won’t be forget; it is just temporary not recognized yet.  As long as BTS keep singing, I will keep supporting them!
shooting during dance practicing -
J-hope, SUGA,
Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, Rap Monster,
V
And that's all for my interview to Vicky.  She was really a aged ARMY lol and I am so envy that she can go to their concert. Anyway, this post is part 1, and there will be part two soon after.  And the person that I interviewed to is a PROFESSIONAL one. So please looking forward to it!!  

That's all for today's post, if you had been to BTS' concert please share your experience to me down below the comment section, I'll be very glad to interact with you.  See yall next post!!

留言

  1. You are such a faithful fan of them! Your introduction makes me want to know more about this such young and creative group!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Welcome welcome!! You can go to read my second post which is introducing some of their good songs. You will enjoy them!!

      刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章